Mobile app development
Set of tools and services that enable mobile and front-end web development via the use of secure, scalable, full stack applications
Build your mobile application on AWS
Robust, scalable, and secure full stack applications can be easily created with DFX5 proprietary tools. We use the modern services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) to package mobile applications into frameworks that can work for any mobile SDK and web applications. Feel confident that the DFX5 team can take your application to mobile and deploy in Apple and Android app stores.
At DFX5 we love developing mobile applications with the integration of the AWS Amplify platform. The platform allows us to use the same services used by world-class applications like Netflix.com and Amazon.com. We use the same methods, best practices, and cloud-based tools as used by these leading firms. The Amplify platform enables fast and easy deployment within highly secure and encrypted networks. The systems scale up/down to meet any demand, thus no need to administer expensive servers, since the system automatically manages itself.
Our DFX5 proprietary tools are designed to work with your existing front-end frameworks (React, React Native, Angular, Vue, Ionic) and iOS/Android IDEs. We can configure specific application capabilities, including cloud functionality, the data model, and authentication requirements. We support:
- Authentication – on-boarding flows with fully-managed user directory and pre-built features like sign-up, sign-in, forgot password or multi-factor authentication.
- Data Store –multi-platform on-device persistent storage engine that automatically synchronizes data between your mobile application and other integrated components
- Analytics – auto tracking of user sessions and record real time data streams for live analysis. Deduce business intelligence and other insights
- API – secure HTTP request for GraphQL and RESTful API interfaces. Used to build scalable applications that require real-time updates and data synchronization
- Interactions – interactive and engaging conversational bots can be added for deep machine learning integration
- Predictions – anticipate the reasons for a call or use of the service by integrating multiple machine learning tools for forecasting and estimation of user events
- Publish-Subscribe –pass messages between your application instantly and at any scale
- Push notifications – target your customers more effectively by tailored content and communicate through push notifications sent to their mobile phones.
- Storage – content generated by users (such as photos, videos, or app use) is stored directly in the cloud for other uses and posterior analysis
DFX5 specializes in building custom mobile applications. Our certified solutions architects and software engineers will guide and support your efforts throughout the whole development life cycle. Contact us today to get started
DFX5 is a global company with offices in Miami, Prague, and San Juan. Focused on technology consulting, DFX5 specializes in the use of innovative solutions, offered by Amazon Web Services. The DFX5 team is composed of cloud experts who are certified as Solutions Architects, Professionals, and Specialists in fields like Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, and more.
DFX5 delivers best-in-class solutions following best-practices and well-architected frameworks. Our proven success with Fortune 500 companies around the world is a testament to the utmost commitment we have with our clients. At DFX5 we are honored that our clients bestow upon us the confidence to manage their technology infrastructure. We are emboldened to continue growing and expanding our services following our proven methodologies.
Do not hesitate to contact us, and we can emerge on the journey together!